These are the core lunch and mid-afternoon snack recipes needed to participate in the Three-Day Beauty Cleanse. Many of the foods, supplements, vitamins, and minerals mentioned in recipes that will detox your organs and support and maintain your beauty are not commonplace. You may not have heard of some of them before now. These are typically available at your local natural food store or for delivery from an online retailer. They are not expensive.
In fact, purchasing and investing in them will replace your need for processed junk food. For this reason, I’ve packed my beauty recipes with these healing ingredients. I understand that you may not have them in your cabinets just yet, but I hope you will make the jump toward a more beautiful life by picking them up.
Lunch & Mid-Afternoon Snack Recipes
- Mixed Green Salad with Immune System Salad Dressing
- Fat-Busting Vinaigrette
- Very Veggie Nutriblast
Mixed Green Salad
Purchase one bunch each of a variety of different leafy greens, such as lacinato or curly kale, swiss chard, spinach, romaine lettuce, mustard greens (use a small amount), or parsley. Wash the greens, pat them dry, chop the leaves into smaller pieces, and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to use them. This way you will have prepared greens for your cleanse as well as for the following days.
You can also make big batches of any of the dressings you prefer (recipes follow) so a complete salad only has to be assembled when you’re ready to eat.
Immune System Salad Dressing
- 6 tbsp water
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw organic honey
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- Small handful of fresh herbs (parsley, cilantro)
- 1/4 tsp chlorella powder
- Pinch off Celtic or Icelandic sea salt
- Blend all the ingredients together in a high-speed blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the dressing over your choice of greens.
- 6 oz spring water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp ground mustard
- Small pinch off ground cayenne
Very Veggie Nutriblast
- 1/2 cup spring water
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 carrot, peeled or scrubbed
- 1/2 medium beet, peeled or scrubbed
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 to 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dulse flakes
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp kelp granules
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Pinch of ground cayenne